We’re excited to launch the Everybody’s Hungry Racing Team and we want you to be a part of it.
Our passion for food and beverage at Everybody’s Hungry often intertwines with living an active and healthy lifestyle. Linking our brand to our race schedules is a natural fit and creates excellent opportunities to provide exposure for our partners and our passions. It also continues the pursuit of our goal to raise awareness for our hunger fighting partner, FOOD Share of Ventura County, and the hungry in our communities.
Joining the Team
You don’t need fancy running shoes or fast sprint times. You don’t even need to officially be a runner or cyclist to join the team. What you’ll need is a Racing Team shirt and a desire to show support for Everybody’s Hungry and our goals of sharing a passion for food and beverage and raising awareness for the hungry in our communities. Whether you’re running with friends, peddling through the pack, sprinting across the finish, cheering from the crowd or just cheering in spirit, being a part of our team means a lot to us and our partners. Join us today.
Where You’ll Find Us
Find us on various courses and training on the streets proudly wearing our Everbody’s Hungry Racing Team race shirts, featuring our signature fork and carrot. The 2014 race schedule is below. If you wish to represent Everybody’s Hungry in an upcoming race, or just want to cheer us on from the sidelines, race shirts and racing team street shirts are available for purchase. A portion of each shirt sold benefits FOOD Share. For purchase inquiries and to be included in the racing team roll call, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the order forms here.
2014 Race Schedule
- Ventura Habitat Half Marathon – February 2nd: Ventura, CA
- Hope4Kids Festival and Run – March 15nd: Thousand Oaks, CA
- Zion Half Marathon – March 22nd: Zion National Park, UT
- Great Race of Agoura Hills – March 22nd: Agoura Hills, CA
- RUTE Are You Tough Enough? – April 5th: Summerland to Solvang, CA
- Channel Islands Harbor 4th of July 5k/10k – July 4thth: Ventura, CA
- Ventura Marathon – September 7th: Ventura, CA
- Purdue University Half Marathon – October 18th: Lafayette, IN
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – November 2nd: Ventura, CA
www.laceuprunningseries.com (Benefits FOOD Share)
- La Greenway 2020 10k – November 2nd: Los Angeles, CA
- Aloha Turkey Roundup 8k – November 23rd: Ventura, CA
- Santa to the Sea Half Marathon – December 14th: Oxnard, CA
We would like to thank our current sponsors for their support.
Consider an Everybody’s Hungry Racing Team sponsorship today!
Shirt Sponsorship* – Have your brand on the back of the Everybody’s Hungry Racing Team shirts, maximizing exposure during races. Both long sleeve and short sleeve options are available. Shirts are high-performance, moisture wicking material. Graphics are printed right into the fabric.
Web Bundle* – In addition to your logo on the racing shirt, your brand will be included in the following ways:
– On the racing team page with embedded hyperlink and monthly tracking of outbound clicks.
– Prominently placed in a Racing Team focused Facebook cover pic one week prior to each designated race.
– Via a thank-you to sponsors on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with race results following each event.
– Through a press release on the Everybody’s Hungry LinkedIn company page as well.
*Sponsorships at Premier level and higher will receive a race shirt as part of the package.
Download a copy of the Sponsorship Packet here.
Click the Ribbon. Donate. Make a Difference.
If you want to provide a little extra motivation for the team, consider a donation to our team benefactor, Food Share of Ventura County. Click the ribbon above, select ‘Make a Donation for Someone Else’ and type Everybody’s Hungry Racing in the Name field. We’ll post a tally of your support after each race in its recap.
A portion of Everybody’s Hungry sponsorships, some races and each racing team shirt sold also benefit FOOD Share of Ventura County.